Attention collegiate anglers, sign up for the Fenwick “Earn Your Wings” program for a chance to join the elite Fenwick Pro Team and win a paid summer internship with Fenwick!
Fenwick will choose 20 of the top candidates to join the team and receive:
- $1,200 in product support:A chance to earn a paid summer internship with Fenwick!
- $600 in Fenwick rods per angler
- $600 in Pflueger reels, Spiderwire line, & Sebile/Berkley bait
- $200 in Fenwick & Pflueger apparel
Entries must be completed online by October 15th, 2014, so don’t wait sign up today!
Click here www.shakespeare-fishing.com/earn_your_wings to complete the online application.
Candidates for Fenwick Pro-team be judged based on:
- Ability to shoot photos and videos
- Academic performance
- Extracurricular activities & leadership
- Characteristics that qualify you to represent the Fenwick brand
- Tournament/fishing participation
Rules & Requirements for the selected 20 Fenwick Pro-Team Members:
On the Water:
- Fish at least one collegiate bass tournament
- Jerseys -Fenwick logo must be the 1st largest brand logo behind the school logo
- No competitive logos will be allowed on jerseys
- All other line, bait and reel brands must be Pure Fishing
- Fenwick decal on boat (driver side) and vehicle (this will be provided)
Off the Water:
- Produce & edit 3 (30sec-2min) - how to/fishing educational/product demo videos
- Submit at least 30 fishing/product photos
- Write 5 tip/techniques - short tips for Facebook content
- Interaction w/ Fenwick Facebook page
- Interaction w/ online forums
- Interaction with brand, marketing, and sales managers at Pure Fishing
Program Timeline Details:
- Oct 15st, 2014 – Deadline for all entries submitted online
- Oct 25th, 2014 - 20 Fenwick Pro –Team Members Chosen and Announced
Phase 2: Oct 25, 2014 -March 2014 -Videos & photos submissions open
Phase 3: March-April 2014 – Top three pro-team members identified and interviewed
Phase 4: May, 2014 - Winner of the summer internship announced
Phase 5: May-August - Summer Internship – 8 week period in Columbia, South Carolina, paid internship and housing included.
Internship Judging Criteria:
- Quality/substance of content created
- Positive interaction and interview with brand/marketing teams
- Academics, GPA, major, career goals
- Successfully meeting all rules and requirements of the program